Is this your first time here?
Welcome to the WFISD Online Course System! For full access to courses you'll need to see the administrator of your course for the information you will need to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Once your account has been created, it will need to be confirmed by the administrator of your course. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later, and will also be provided by your course administrator. Once you have the information needed, follow these steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with the details given to you by your course administrator.
- Once your course administrator approves your account, it will be confirmed and you will be able to log in.
- Once you log in, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your course administrator has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.